Here you can briefly discuss what your organization has to offer potential members.
What are your interests? Why should they join your group? Keep your description short.
Your visitors can read more about you as they browse your site.
|"Improving Higher Educational Teaching Processes and Methods, Student
Outcomes, Marketing and Digital Capabilities."
www.EMEAForum.com/EuropeanHigherEducation | For attendance enquiries please email : HigherEducation@EPGSummit.com
|Welcome to the
European Higher Education Systems Development Summit
For further agenda, attendance, speaking or sponsorship details please write to
Welcoming case-studies, leading authorities in higher education and experts in higher
education systems the 2021 European HES Development Summit will specifically address:
- Higher Education System Development in the Digital Age: Overview of the
latest developments and challenges in higher education delivery.
- Improving higher education marketing strategy across conventional and
emerging methods and technologies.
- Enhancing digital and e-learning and supporting the development of ePortfolios
- Advances in learning, adaptive courseware, and active classrooms:
Focusing on students' particular learning challenges or interests instead of one-size-
- Identifying and developing increasingly future-proof syllabuses.
- Providing on-demand learning between multiple modes.
- Enhancing practices to enhance Public-Private Partnerships and strategic
collaborations and forming innovation hubs and startups.
- Integration of technology in teaching - Adding authenticity to a work-life balance
for higher education professionals and students.
- Assessing and accessing new markets for students: Challenges and
- Information Security: Developing a risk-based security strategy that keeps pace
with security threats and challenges to student, staff and research data.
- Implementing institution-wide IT strategy to support the role of IT leadership as
an integral strategic partner to achieve educational goals.
- Developing a data-enabled institutional culture utilising business intelligence
- Creating a student-centered environment by understanding and advancing
technology's role in enhancing student experience.
- Balancing technology budgets with institutional profitability: Tailoring IT
priorities and spending to support IT-enabled institutional efficiencies and
innovations within organisation’s budget and spending constraints.
- IT training and organisation: Ensuring staff capacity and retention in the face of
new it sourcing methods, competition for expertise, rising salaries, and the demands
of technology initiatives on IT and non-IT staff.
- Data Management and Governance: Implementing effective institutional data
governance practices in line with new EDPR regulations.
- Digital Integration: Ensuring system interoperability, scalability, and extensibility, as
well as data integrity, standards, and governance, across multiple applications and
- Change Leadership: Helping employees (including IT staff) to adapt to the
increasing pace of technology change.
- Providing effective student advisor services and augmentation with early-alert
technologies to improve student retention rate.
- The transformation of science education by introducing discipline-specific
simulation labs that accelerate learning and experimentation at a much lower cost
than traditional teaching methods.
View the Preliminary Speaker Panel Here | For any speaking, sponsorship, exhibition
or attendance inquiries please email: HigherEducation@EPGSummit.com
|26th -28th May 2021
Limassol | CYPRUS